Women Living in Color Publishers Network
Are you an African American woman blogger? Do you have a product or site you’d like to promote? The International Black Women’s Film Festival has a publishers network for you!
Geared toward the urban, sophisticated, African American woman who is creating on her own terms, the Women Living in Color Publishers Network is for you! Administered by AdRoll, you don’t have to worry about losing your commissions or moving your current ad network. With a growing list of ad networks to parse, you can use your existing Google Adsense, AdBrite, and other accounts!
AdRoll takes your currently existing ad network, and just adds it to others in the network so you can grow together!
What You Get
- Increased traffic
- More sites, means higher payouts
- Increased visibility
- A network that makes sense for you and for your demographic
We Can All Come Up Together!
- Get free traffic from the unused ad space from other members in your communities
- Get as many impressions as you give
- Only show relevant ads from the Women Living in Color community
- Tired of us? Then turn off “Community Traffic Exchange” any time you like!
Not Your Usual Publishers Network
Not a Banner Exchange
Join Me Today!
°Bloggers/websites are subject to approval. If your site does not fit with the networks focus, your site will be removed from the network.