The Koret Auditorium
100 Larkin Street, San Francisco, CA 94102
The Koret Auditorium is a treasure of the San Francisco Main Library at 100 Larkin Street. Close to public transportation in San Francisco’s historic Civic Center district, the theater is housed in the beautiful San Francisco Main Library on the bottom level of the library.
The auditorium houses 235 seats and has a men’s and women’s restroom on the same level. You can access the theater via steps or an elevator. The theater is ADA accessible.
Link to Google Map directions: https://goo.gl/maps/ACtQjfU1YQs
From San Francisco/West Bay
- Catch a San Francisco/Millbrae/Daly City train going to the west bay/San Francisco.
- Disembark at the Civic Center BART Station.
- Walk upstairs to Market Street.
- You can enter the San Francisco Main Library on Grove Street which is ½ a block from Market Street. There are also entrances on Larkin and Fulton Streets.
- The Koret Auditorium is on the bottom level of the library.
From San Francisco Muni
The San Francisco Main Library is centrally located and is available by a number of San Francisco Muni bus lines:
More information is available on the “Travel & Accommodations” page at: http://www.ibwff.com/travel/
Map & Directions